Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Burger Fi is Worth a Try!

BurgerFi, which is located at 3004 Wake Forest Rd #100, in Raleigh is situated behind Harris Teeter. When Lynn and I arrived (at 11:00 on the dot) they were just finishing up their morning staff meeting. The owner immediately walks over to us and asked if we had been there before. Lynn replied that she had but it was my first time at the place and he made sure to debrief me on what I was in for.

As I walk up to the menu I realize that I'm not in Kansas anymore and they have WAY more options and even I expected. Lynn ordered a Veggie Burger and I ordered a 'Build Your Own' Single made just the way I liked it - plain, just ketchup, mayo and cheese (please) - oh! And we got fries and a red velvet cupcake, just for good measure.


My burger was delicious. BurgerFi prides themselves on having "all-natural, grass-fed beef" and somehow that seems to do the trick. My burger was cooked to perfection and just the way I like it, juicy and yummy. The fries were also amazing which can definitely skew my overall opinion one way or the other. The cupcake, I will say, is WAY sweet. Share it with not just Lynn but another friend or two because we didn't get anywhere close to actually finishing it. 

Overall, BurgerFi is a really cool hang out space, too. It is all decked out with cool chairs, the new crazy Coca-Cola machines and tons of outdoor seating as well. 

BurgerFi definitely has my vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment