Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Five Guys - my FAVORITE [take-out] burger and fries.

Five Guys
Five Guys located at 4120 Main at North Hills Street is the BESTTT. Their burgers and (insane amounts of) fries make them my default favorite place to get a take-out burger. The people that work there are always super nice and helpful and patient while customers take their time going over the menu.
For about $18.00 - Nicole and I ordered 2 burgers, 2 cokes and 1 regular order of fries.
After just a few minutes - our order was called and it was time to eat!
Their burgers are perfection. They are a heart-attack waiting to happen but in the absolute best way possible.
ONLY WAY TO EAT A BURGER!!!
You should absolutely by no means look up the nutritional facts on Five Guys as a restaurant. Go to enjoy the burger, not for it's nutritional value. In their defense they do offer "little burgers" which is a single patty instead of the double, as well as a "veggie sandwich".  
Five Guys
Their burgers are always fresh and hot off the grill. They offer TONS of toppings and the majority of them are deemed "free" - bacon as a topping costs extra.
I asked Nicole her opinion on the experience and even though she is a Five Guys fan through and through she still thinks that "Only Burger is giving them a run for their money" and puts Five guys in a close second. (Ouch) Although I love you, Nicole - I will have to politely disagree. Furthermore - I love Five Guys, they will always (ALWAYS) have a big huge place in my heart.
Proud.


No comments:

Post a Comment